Designs by Megan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Designs by Megan

Designs by Megan Creative Team

2 posters

New Halloween Kit!!

designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

New Halloween Kit!! Empty New Halloween Kit!!

Post  designsbymegan Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:33 pm

Go check out the New Releases forum!! I made a Halloween kit over the weekend and I'm really excited about it. I made everything myself, well, the elements at least. My hubby helped me out a bit too! He's awesome with illustrator and photoshop!

Anyway, if you guys could whip up a couple layouts for me that would be great! Here's one that I did this morning:

New Halloween Kit!! 10d8b4i
    arianag87
    arianag87

New Halloween Kit!! Empty Help!

Post  arianag87 Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:40 pm

OK, I have a question. Does anyone else have trouble converting a psd document to a jpeg? It happens more often than I like. I did my LO's with this kit - SO cute. And the psd file is saved fine. Then I save them as jpegs - always. This is my process. But Sometimes the jpeg just doesn't happen. It SAYS it's there, but the thumbnail doesn't work and it won't upload. Anywhere. So, this time I was DETERMINED. I flattened it. No luck. I "merged visible". No luck. I tried saving it smaller and smaller and smaller, thinking that might be the problem. Nothing! Anyone have an idea? It's just sometimes that this happens. Most of the time it's completely fine!
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

New Halloween Kit!! Empty Re: New Halloween Kit!!

Post  designsbymegan Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:58 pm

That is so weird!! What program are you using? PSE, PS, PSP? In photoshop if you save it as a PSD then you can save it as a jpeg without even having to flatten it. I would also try restarting the program or the whole computer. Sometimes I had to do that for a program to realize, Oh, hey it is there! LOL Let me know if any of these works or not!

Megan
    arianag87
    arianag87

Post  arianag87 Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:50 am

I finally got it to work. I don't USUALLY flatten it, but since I couldn't get it to work, I tried EVERYTHING I could think of.
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:07 pm

Good! I'm glad you got it to work!Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:38 am