Designs by Megan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Designs by Megan

Designs by Megan Creative Team

2 posters

How are ya?

designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

How are ya? Empty How are ya?

Post  designsbymegan Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:05 pm

Hey gals,

I just wanted to drop in and say "HI!". I've been soo busy lately. One of the ladies I CT for just bought out scrapable.com so I've been helping her with that. Getting layouts up and I'm the gallery cop over there for her so that's kept me busy.

We're getting ready for Valentine's day around our house. The kids and I made valentine's for family to send out tomorrow. They turned out so cute. I let them glue pieces of red, white and pink tissue paper to construction paper I cut into hearts:) I'll have to scrap a page of it with my kit:)

Anyway, other than that we're doing pretty good. Have I told you guys that I'm pregnant?!! I've been meaning too if I haven't. I'm pregnant with #3 and going crazy. Only 14 weeks along. I'm due August 8th so still a ways to go:P Oh, well, I'll get through it somehow.

I better run and get the kiddos some lunch! Hope you're all doing well!

Megan
    ragmama
    ragmama

How are ya? Empty Re: How are ya?

Post  ragmama Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:48 am

CONGRATULATIONS on baby #3!! cheers How are you feeling?

So YOU'RE the reason I get email after email about my LOs being shifted into new galleries at Scrapable?! Razz I hate to say it, but I'm really irritated with Scrapable at the moment. I CT'ed there for nearly a year before it shut down and re-opened...and I was rejected for the new CT. I worked SO hard for them too, during my time there. *sigh* But, I've picked up a few new CTs since then (like yours!) and am glad it happened that way now - so many wonderful people I might not have met otherwise. Smile

I have a horrible cold that just won't go away...hacking my head off, but feeling more human now. And, today is my older daughter's sixth birthday!! I can't wait to take and scrap birthday pictures! Very Happy
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:51 am

I'm doing ok now. I think I'm over the first trimester sickness for the most part. I actually wasn't ever sick, just nauseous.

Actually, I'm not doing all the moving of layouts at Scrapable. That would be Lisa. LOL I'm just in charge of finding layouts with outside links and erasing them. I'm sorry you weren't accepted to the site CT. I applied too and I wasn't accepted either. The group that's in charge there now is very clickish, I hate to say it. Lita, who is in charge of the site CT, is VERY picky. A lot of the people that are there now came over from a site called Elemental Scraps. It seems like everyone that was on the site CT over there is now on the Scrapable site CT. I'm really annoyed with that! It feels like if you aren't part of their group you can't be accepted to the CT. I know some other people that got rejected too that are really good. I talked with Lisa, one of the new owners, about it and she said she has nothing to do with the site CT. I was kinda bummed. I know it's wrong, but I was hoping she could pull some strings and get me on the team. LOL I've only applied to to site CT's in the last month and been rejected both times!! But I've been on sooooo many designer CT's! So what's the problem with my layouts for site CT's?!!

Anyway, sorry about my little rant! I hope you'll still stick around Scrapable! During the summer they're going to have a designer training program and I think I'm going to do that. I really want to sell there.

Sorry about your cold! That really sucks! I hope you get all the way better soon! How was your daughters birthday? That's so exciting!! My son will be 6 in October. I can't believe how fast time goes by! Maybe I should do a birthday kit next....Smile
    ragmama
    ragmama

Post  ragmama Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:09 am

That's really too bad about Scrapable. Nothing like a big clique to run a site downhill fast. Sad Oh well...the designer training program does sound neat, though - I'll have to keep an eye out for that. I'd really love to learn to design.

Sorry you've been rejected for site CTs too - I HATE those rejection emails! I'm done applying for a while, though, unless something really fabulous pops up. I was accepted onto the site CT at Pretty Scrappy, so I definitely have enough on my plate for now. Smile

Rachael's birthday is actually today - I forgot how late I was up and posting! LOL She's had a great morning so far - presents and decorations and cinnamon rolls for breakfast. We told her we'd take her anywhere she wanted to go for lunch...and she chose McDonald's. UGH!! But, it's her day...so that's what we'll do!
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:04 am

Congrats on the Pretty Scrappy CT gig! How fun! I've only been to their store a couple times. I've never really checked it out much. I'm sure you're very busy with that so have fun!Smile

LOL about McDonald's. Isn't it funny the choices kids make when they can choose ANYTHING!! LOL My kids would probably be the same way, except it would be Taco Bell or BK:P I'm kind of getting tired of those 2. I hope you guys have a fun day together!!Smile
    ragmama
    ragmama

Post  ragmama Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:06 am

We even mentioned ALL of her options...including Applebee's, which used to be her favorite place in the world. It was pretty funny, a two-year-old going nuts in the back seat every time we passed an Applebee's! LOL Oh well, McD's is cheaper...
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:18 am

That's a good way to look at it. She used to get excited about passing by an applebee's? That's so Funny!!Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:26 am