Designs by Megan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Designs by Megan

Designs by Megan Creative Team

2 posters

Happy Valentine's Day!!

designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Happy Valentine's Day!! Empty Happy Valentine's Day!!

Post  designsbymegan Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:17 pm

I know it's a day early, but I wanted to wish you all a I love you Happy Valentine's Day I love you ! I hope your sweetie buys you some good stuff to show you that he loves you!!bounce

Megan
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Happy Valentine's Day!! Empty Re: Happy Valentine's Day!!

Post  designsbymegan Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:37 pm

Ok, my hubby gave me my Valentine's Day present a day early and I'm SO excited about it so I had to come and share!!

Happy Valentine's Day!! Nlor3r

So Pretty, right???!!! We bought the house we live in last June and we've slowly been making it better. The kitchen faucet broke this week so it was perfect timing to buy a new one, which I've wanted since we bought the house!! Now it looks all nice and shiny and totally out of place in the oldish kitchen, but I LOVE it!! It's so easy to use. I'm in heaven! I still think I'll hate doing the dishes, but at least now I can kind of enjoy not having to fight with the faucet! The old one was so hard to move around and turn on to the temp I wanted:P So yay for Awesome hubby's that can do anything!Smile
    ragmama
    ragmama

Post  ragmama Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:17 pm

Ooooh, pretty faucet! I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets excited about these things! LOL

I got flowers and a new Wii game that I'd been wanting (Biggest Loser - yaaaaaay. Shocked ) The girls racked up - giant heart-shaped lollipops, a doll for Rachael and a Dora DVD for Milly, then chocolate and stuffed animals from Gramma. WHEW!

Rachael read a book a few weeks ago about Chinese New Year - which was also on 2/14 this year - so we went out for Chinese that evening. Ohhhh, if I only had an Oriental-ish kit with which to scrap those pictures... geek
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:49 pm

I've been doing the dishes every night and actually cleaning up the kitchen since we got it! It's amazing what one brand new appliance will do! LOL

I'll have to get right on that request. LOL!! It sounds like you guys had a fun Valentine's day. I decided not to do anything for the kids this year. I don't know why. I think I'm just getting lazy. I didn't even do anything special for their teachers:P Bad Megan!
    ragmama
    ragmama

Post  ragmama Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:19 pm

I found pregnancy to be a wonderful excuse for just about ANYTHING. Smile
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:42 am

I am finding the same thing!! It gets worse with each pregnancy it seems. LOL
    ragmama
    ragmama

Post  ragmama Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:04 am

Maybe I should just stop with two, then. I don't need any more excuses to procrastinate! Laughing
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:30 pm

Yeah, that would be a good idea. I'm totally a baby lover. I love my big boys, but I really need a baby, you know?

Having the new faucet has kept me motivated to clean the kitchen every night since Saturday!! It's very nice to have a clean kitchen!Smile
    ragmama
    ragmama

Post  ragmama Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:48 pm

Maybe I need a new faucet. The one we have is pretty cool, but maybe the novelty has just worn off!

I'm a baby lover too...that's why I'm a doula, and considering an education in midwifery. I just can't get enough of 'em! I've got the baby fever again myself, now that my youngest is two...but I won't admit it to DH yet. He is FIRMLY against the idea of a third!
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:56 pm

Yeah, the novelty has probably worn off. LOL

That's cool the you're a doula! I took a pregnancy class from some ladies that were doula's when I was pregnant with my first. It was a lot of fun!

I'm glad my husband agreed to having a 3rd, but now he's saying no more kids!! And I'm thinking that I really want another one a couple years after this baby. LOL:P
    ragmama
    ragmama

Post  ragmama Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:39 pm

Awww...I think I'll always want "just one more". Having two friends with newborns and three more due soon isn't helping!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content