Designs by Megan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Designs by Megan

Designs by Megan Creative Team

2 posters

I'm BAAAACK... kind of:)

designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

I'm BAAAACK... kind of:) Empty I'm BAAAACK... kind of:)

Post  designsbymegan Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:36 am

Hey everyone, are you still around? LOL I haven't been doing any scrapping or designing the past 2 months and it's been nice having a break. I need to come back though! I miss it all and I'm trying to get caught up with all my CT's and duties at Scrapable. As soon as that happens I'll come back to designing. I'm hoping next month. I have a few ideas for new kits and I really want to finish up the game kit:) *SIGH* My mojo is gone for both scrapping and designing so I hope it comes back the more I'm around the digi world again.

Hope you're all doing well!! I had my baby on July 27th. He weighed 9 lbs 3 oz and was 21.5 inches long. He's a high maintenance baby, but I'm trying to change that:) It's not very easy. LOL

Here are some pics:

I'm BAAAACK... kind of:) 24fig4y

I'm BAAAACK... kind of:) Bfo0vl

I'm BAAAACK... kind of:) 2vll9b9

I'm BAAAACK... kind of:) 2yyaxhv

I'm BAAAACK... kind of:) 2da0si

We named him Tinian Jones and my older boys just love him to death! We're enjoying our new baby, but not enjoying the sleep schedule, or should I say lack thereof:P Hehe
    ragmama
    ragmama

I'm BAAAACK... kind of:) Empty Re: I'm BAAAACK... kind of:)

Post  ragmama Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:51 am

Oh my goodness, what a handsome boy! CONGRATS (way belated!) Hope you get your mojo back soon. My scrap mojo has been missing lately too...trying to get back into the habit. Smile
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:16 am

I've been scrapbooking, but not designing:P Joni actually just closed the store on Sept. 30th because she's pregnant and doesn't have enough time to keep up the store at BOP so I am officially unemployed. LOL I'm trying to get into being a designer at Scrapable, but I think it might take a while. I'll let you know if I ever get a kit finished:)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:16 am