Designs by Megan

Designs by Megan Creative Team

Let's get started!

designsbymegan
    Admin

Let's get started!

Post  designsbymegan on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:59 pm

Hi girls!! Thanks for applying! I'm so excited to get going and to learn about everyone! Some of you I already know from another CT and some of you I just met. Welcome to all!!

First, I'll introduce myself with a little blurb about me:)

My name is Megan Blethen. I've been married to my husband, Mark, for 6 and a half years. We have two wild boys, Jonas, 4, and Brynnan, 2. Jonas has Spina Bifida so he keeps me busy with all of his therapies. He has been a very lucky boy!! He can walk all by himself and I can't believe he'll be 5 in October!! Brynnan is my little wild and crazy child. He definitely keeps me on my toes, even more so than Jonas!! I love them both and would be incomplete without them.

I've been scrapbooking since I was about 16. I really started getting into it after Mark and I got married. I discovered digital scrapbooking in October of 2008 and immediately fell in love!! It's so much easier to digi scrap and I love all the people and friends I've made visiting different forums, etc. I'm on 3 CT's right now, Snowflake Beach Designs, (owned by Chanin, who will be joining my team:)Yay), Random Inspirations, and Kandy Kane Creations.

I started doing my own designing back in April or May, I think. My husband is a graphic designer for his job and designed me a video game kit. I LOVED it and he inspired me to start designing my own stuff afterward. I've only attempted a few kits. I'm still trying to perfect my style. I'm not really sure what it is yet. LOL I signed up for the newsletter at Bouquet of Pixels a while back when I grabbed a freebie from their shoppe. At the beginning of July I got one saying that they were having a Designer Call. I figured I would apply just for fun, not really thinking I'd get in because at that point I had only designed 2 kits! LOL Well, I got an email from the store owner 2 days later asking me to join there team! I was totally surprised and excited!! So I've been in the store at BoP for a month now and I think I'm finally getting the hang of things.

Whew, ok, when I started this post I wasn't planning on writing this much! So sorry if I talked your ear off and shared too much. I have a habit of telling boring details of stories, just ask my husband!Razz

Anyway, that's me and my life. I can't wait to get to know you all and have you start creating for me!!
    arianag87

Ariana!

Post  arianag87 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:56 pm

Hi! I'm Ariana and I think we're supposed to introduce ourselves, so I'm going to! I am 28, married, stay at home mother of a two-year-old boy. We live in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, USA but he is from North Carolina, I am from New York, and we met in Florida (at band camp!). I've been digiscrapping for about a year, I started with PSE 5.0, got 6.0 when my new PC wouldn't run 5.0 and now I use PS 7.0, which is WAY more fun but less user friendly. I like NCIS and Gilmore Girls and have basically no friends in real life so I spend most of my day on the computer.
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Re: Let's get started!

Post  designsbymegan on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:43 am

Hi, Ariana! Thanks for introducing yourself! That's great that you've upgraded photoshop! I think PS7 is what I started out on about 6 years ago! I don't really remember it. I hope you get used to it easily!Smile

lilykusumah

Post  lilykusumah on Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:28 am

Hi All,

I am Lily, from Jakarta Indonesia. It looks like I live halfway around the globe from you all. I am 33, a SAHM with 2 boys, 6 yrs and 2.5 yrs. I've been digiscrapping for 9 months, oh yes, I am a newbie. Have acute Twilight Addicted Disorder (especially with Edward Cullen, LOL..), love baking and think of learning photography but always mixed up between AV and TV mode in my camera Sad

Nice to meet you all girls...
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:41 pm

Hey Lily! Glad you made it here! It's nice to have someone from outside of the US around!! It'll be great to get to know you!!Smile

Megan

P.S. I'm a photographer, that's what I majored in, so I can try to help you with photography! Let me know if you have any questions!!Smile
    GripDesign

Post  GripDesign on Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:24 am

Hello!
    Im Cissi from Sweden! 34 years old with 3 children and 1 hubby. I love to scrap! I do that all my computor time when I´m not at facebook...*lol*
    I have been scrap (digi) since 2005 in december. Just love it!
    I scrap about my family and stuff we do.
    Other interest I have is reading, listen to music and so!!!
    Thanks for beeing here!
    Hugs Cissi

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:26 am