Designs by Megan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Designs by Megan

Designs by Megan Creative Team

3 posters

Template Set 2

designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Template Set 2 Empty Template Set 2

Post  designsbymegan Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:02 pm

Here's a new template set I finished up today. If anyone wants to use them that would be great!

Template Set 2 2po4c3a
    arianag87
    arianag87

Template Set 2 Empty On it!

Post  arianag87 Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:48 pm

I love templates, so I'm on it - but what do I need to do about getting access to a kit to work with?
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Template Set 2 Empty Re: Template Set 2

Post  designsbymegan Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:16 pm

go to my store and "buy" any of my kits there. I know there's not much to work with yet, but do what you can! Use the coupon code: meganscraps_ct when you have everything in your cart. You can pick up everything if you want!Smile

Thanks!
    Megan
    arianag87
    arianag87

Template Set 2 Empty Kit!

Post  arianag87 Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:56 pm

Yay! I'm going right now!! Smile
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:16 pm

I was just wondering how everything was going! Were you able to download any kits? Just to let you know, I'd really like a layout done with the new FWT alpha so if you could use that kit first that would be great!!Smile Thanks!
    Megan
    arianag87
    arianag87

Template Set 2 Empty FWT

Post  arianag87 Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:12 am

That is the kit a downloaded! The past couple of days have been toddler hell, so I haven't done my LOs with it yet, but I will work on them today if I can. Mini Me is feeling poorly and it makes both of us really cranky!! How come this place is so quiet? Aren't there other CTs, too?
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:40 am

Oh, man!! I hope your son feels better soon!! I totally understand about Toddler hell and the crankiness! LOL I'm potty training my 3 yr old right now so life is crazy. I hope this times a charm. I've tried so many times with this kid!!! IT's really frustrating!

I've been wondering why it's so quiet here too! There are only 3 other girls so far. There is a 4th, but she's pretty busy with family at the moment. I haven't been able to get her to sign up yet. 2 of the girls are friends of mine from another CT. I hope life calms down soon for everyone so we can all have some fun!Smile

I can't wait to see the layouts you make!

Megan
    lilykusumah

Post  lilykusumah Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:10 am

Hi Megan..

Yes, I am back now... I've sent you 2 LOs using your FWT kit. Love them, won't ya..
    Sorry for being silent a while. Life has been tight with both of my boys get sick while my hubby is overseas
    till next month *sob sob...*

Hopefully everything will be back into normal this week. I haven't got enough sleep since last week, my youngest one kept me awake the whole night. He got terrible cough that makes him difficult to breath and he becomes cranky all night. Since he gets better now, I will use my time to sleep for a while...

Happy Weekend, everyone... ( and good night for me ..it is 11 PM, Jakarta time..)
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:44 pm

I hate it when my kids are sick!! Take all the time you need! Family is more important so I totally understand! Sleep is definitely important, too, so I hope you have a good night!! I love the layouts!!

Megan

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content