Designs by Megan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Designs by Megan

Designs by Megan Creative Team

2 posters

Are you out there??

arianag87
    arianag87

Are you out there?? Empty Are you out there??

Post  arianag87 Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:04 am

How come everyone is so QUIET?? Talk to us, peeps! Smile
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Are you out there?? Empty Re: Are you out there??

Post  designsbymegan Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:50 pm

LOL! I've been wondering that same thing! I just figured maybe everyone is so busy with school getting started up again. I would love for everyone to start chatting more here:) I have a 2 new kits I'm finishing up for dollar day happening this week. One of them is really big, but I'm hoping to sell more if I release it on $1!Smile We'll see!

How has everyone's weekend been? We took the kids to the Eastern Idaho State Fair. My husband does all their advertising every year so we get free tickets to go. This is the first year we've actually gone though. We only got to ride the lame kid rides though because my kids are still too short. Maybe next year! We had a lot of fun, although my 3 year old had a hard time waiting in line for his turn and screamed a lot!! UGH! How do you teach them to wait and be patient? My 5 year old has never had a problem with being patient. It's really frustrating to have a kid that is always on the go and can't sit still. Although, I do love him and wouldn't want to change him, it would be nice for him to be able to understand things a little bit better. I know he'll get it someday.

Anyway, that's about all we did. Tomorrow is a half day at school so my preschooler doesn't have school at all. It really frustrates me that he's only been in school for about 4 weeks now and they're already had 4 days of no school!! It's so ridiculous how many days they get off of school! I hate American school districts, now that I'm a parent:P

Well, I'll stop complainging. LOL I'm posting one of my new releases on 4shared so you can do some layouts before I release it. I'll give the link in the new releases section.

Megan
    arianag87
    arianag87

Post  arianag87 Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:00 pm

I'm excited new kits are coming!! I've got SO MANY pictures I want to scrap!!

I wish I had exciting weekend stuff to tell you, but we're boring around here. I'm taking an art class on Marie Antoinette, that's fun.

I know what you mean about having a kid who can't sit still - Liam is exactly like that. Even when he's exhausted and just needs to sleep he can't figure out how to settle himself down. It's SO frustrating! He hates the car because he's buckled in, NEVER used a high chair because it was too restricting, he can't SIT and have a meal - he eats a couple of bites and then runs around, eats a couple more and runs around. I know people think you should just FORCE a kid to sit, but I'm not going to watch him scream through dinner. He never sleeps more then seven (maybe eight) hours at a time, so even though it's almost 11pm he's still awake - otherwise he gets up TOO early. But he's so sweet, smart, and loving. He's a keeper! Smile
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:15 am

Wow! I thought Brynnan was wild! LOL He'll sit down and eat, but he doesn't eat much somedays. Never used a high chair? That's what helped me keep my sanity with Brynnan! That was my break time with him. He was never a really good sleeper, especially as a baby, but he's getting better. We put them to bed at 8pm and they usually wake up at about 6am. I have to get up that early with Jonas, to get him to preschool so I don't mind waking up that early. Jonas has always been a really good sleeper, which has been nice.

Ok, I'm uploading to 4shared right now. I had problems last night so I'm going to post in te new releases section when it's all done:) I can't wait to see what you girls create with this new kit!! I really like it. When I first started it I didn't like it so much, but now I think it's my favorite kit. LOL
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:34 pm

Ok, I'm really worried about Lily and Cissi now! And even you, Ariana. I thought you would've had at least one page done with my new kit by today!! LOL Where are you girls?!! How is life? What's been going on?

Megan

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 3:51 pm