Designs by Megan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Designs by Megan

Designs by Megan Creative Team

2 posters

Need an ad made!!

designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Need an ad made!! Empty Need an ad made!!

Post  designsbymegan Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:31 pm

Hey girlies,

I'm having a sale for the next couple weeks. I'm going to call it my "just because" sale. I feel like having one so I'm going to. LOL Can someone make me up an ad?

Thanks!
    Megan

Last edited by designsbymegan on Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    arianag87
    arianag87

Need an ad made!! Empty Ad requirements?

Post  arianag87 Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:15 pm

Tell me what you need to see in this ad...what size, format, stuff like that. I'd love to try it!
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Need an ad made!! Empty Re: Need an ad made!!

Post  designsbymegan Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:59 pm

Awesome!! I would like you to use one of my kits. Just make it kind of like you're doing a layout... have a title and instead of pictures of kids put pictures of my kits! LOL You can use whatever kit you like and you can use an alpha or just a font. Dress it up all nice and pretty and then link me up to it so I can see it!Smile Then I'll post it around the digi world:)I can't wait to see what you come up with!! I'll post a couple ads that I've come up to help you get some ideas.

Thanks so much!
    Megan

Need an ad made!! 2s0lcgh

Need an ad made!! Xauyar
    arianag87
    arianag87

Post  arianag87 Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:28 pm

I still want to do this, if it's not too late - I'm just having trouble with my External Hard Drive. My computer doesn't see it, and it's been several days of turning them both on and off, disconnecting them, blah, blah, blah...I didn't forget, I just have EVERYTHING stored on there, and PS uses it for the scratch disks. I'm going to get a new USB cord and see if that helps.
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:42 am

My computer does that sometimes when I'm in Bridge. What I usually have to do is close bridge all the way and start fresh. Have you also tried restarting your computer? I hate how computers work sometimes. LOL

I would still love you to make one for me. I've been really busy this week and haven't had time to do much design work. Although I did start on a fall kit. Not sure how long it will take me to finish it though. Razz

Let me know when you're all done with the ad!Smile

Thanks!!
    Megan
    arianag87
    arianag87

Need an ad made!! Empty Maybe this?

Post  arianag87 Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:38 pm

Need an ad made!! Ad10

It's the USB ports that screw up on my stupid computer. The cord change kind of worked, it's working intermittently now. What do you think of this one? I'm actually kind of proud. I did better than I thought I'd be able to.
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:56 pm

That looks AWESOME, Ariana!! I absolutely LOVE it!! thanks so much for doing that for me!! I completely forgot that this weekend in DSD so now we're doing a storewide sale, but this still applies because my sale will last longer than this weekened:) I really appreciate your help! I'm working on a new fall kit and then hopefully a thanksgiving and Christmas ones to come out in a couple weeks. Have you been able to download my new Halloween kit? I understand if you haven't. You already did 2 great layouts with the Felty Halloween kit.

Would you have time to post this around the digi world forums? At least at DST and DSA? Let me know:)

MEgan
    arianag87
    arianag87

Post  arianag87 Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:46 pm

Sorry, I had a friend in for a couple of days so I didn't get my usual computer time!! I guess it's too late for me to post it around, but I'm glad you liked it. I was SO nervous. I'm still having stupid EHD troubles. My computer actually stopped recognizing ANYTHING that uses a USB cord at all. I gave it a couple of days off and tried it again, and it's all right for the moment. Stupid computer.
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:50 pm

I did post the sale in a few places and I actually extended it to the end of November. Do you think you could post around the digi world again? I try to find the links so you can just bump me up. They're probably pretty far buried though:P Hope you had fun with your friend!!Smile
    arianag87
    arianag87

Post  arianag87 Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:52 pm

I'll get right on the posting! I actually had more fun than I thought I would. We'd never met in real life before - I met her online in an art group I'm in and she drove twelve hours from Canada so we could meet in person! I was worried she wouldn't like me in person. I don't have many friends! We had fun, though, we made journals and went art supply shopping and stuff. Good times!
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:58 pm

Sounds like fun! I'm glad you were able to meet and get along well. I know how hard it is to make friends when you're older! Once you have kids it's hard to find genuine friends that like you for you and not just because you both have kids, you know?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:23 am