Designs by Megan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Designs by Megan

Designs by Megan Creative Team

Blog Posting

designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Blog Posting Empty Blog Posting

Post  designsbymegan Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:34 am

Hey girls!! How is everyone doing? I hate how quiet it is around here! What can I do to get you all more excited about being a team?! I want us to have fun and get to know each other. Any ideas??

Well, my reason for posting this message is because I want you girls to be more involved with me and getting my design name out there. I know you all have busy lives, I do too, so I totally understand. If something comes up just let me know and we'll work it out!

I've been thinking that you could all help me keep my blog updated. I think since I changed my design name I'm going to get a new blog and instead of using wordpress, get one on blogger. I don't really like blogger because I'm not familiar with it so if anyone of you can help me out with this that would be AWESOME!! In fact, if you want to set it all up and even design it with one of my kits, I'll make a special kit dedicated to you!Smile YAY! Does that sound like fun? If you want to do this let me know. If you all want to help out with the design that would be great!

I'm thinking we should do a New Releases post whenever I come out with new ones. I'm thinking I'm going to start putting New kits in the stores on the same day of the week. I like starting out the week on Mondays so I'll start having new kits in the store on Mondays. Then I was thinking if you girls could do qp's or templates or something once a week as a freebie post that would be great!! That could possibly help me get more exposure for being on freebie websites:)

These are just some ideas. What do you girls think? I was also wondering if you could help me out with posting challenge highlights on the Bouquet of Pixels blog? I signed up to do them twice a month starting this month and I've been so busy I haven't been able to do either of them! UGH!! Ariana, do you think you could write one within the next week and have it ready for me to post next Wednesday, Sept. 30th? All you have to do is write it up in word and then email it to me and I'll post it on the store blog! Easy Peasy:)

Ok, this post is turning out REALLY long so I'm going to stop talking now. Let me know what you girls think!!

Megan