Designs by Megan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Designs by Megan

Designs by Megan Creative Team

2 posters

Happy Halloween

designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Happy Halloween Empty Happy Halloween

Post  designsbymegan Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:35 pm

I just wanted to jump on and say happy halloween! It's probably over for some of you. LOL Hope you all had fun:)
    arianag87
    arianag87

Happy Halloween Empty Re: Happy Halloween

Post  arianag87 Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:28 pm

Halloween is COLD in Minnesota!! We went to a horrible neighborhood and got maybe ten houses that were giving out candy. I was with friends (I don't have a car), so I couldn't really complain, but it stunk. Next year, if hubby is working, he's taking the BUS and I'm going to a good neighborhood!!
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:04 pm

LOL! Sorry it wasn't such a good neighborhood to go to! We went to our old neighborhood and had fun seeing some old friends. I totally miss living over there!! But I'm still glad we bought the house we're in now. I just wish we could pick it up and move it over to where we used to live. LOL

Sorry your hubby had to work! That stinks! Mine was going to stay home to pass out candy and make sure we didn't get egged or TP'd, but I made him come with us. We had fun and I'm glad he came. When we got home our house was just as we left it! Sometimes he's such a worry wart for no reason.Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:07 am