Designs by Megan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Designs by Megan

Designs by Megan Creative Team

3 posters

I'm Baaack!!:)

designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

I'm Baaack!!:) Empty I'm Baaack!!:)

Post  designsbymegan Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:41 pm

Hey girls!

How was your Christmas and New Years? I hope well! I'm finally back and scrapping and designing! Yay! I'm hoping to get a Vday kit done in the next week. I'm excited about it! I love the pallette and the elements. I'll come back next week with the preview and download links. I did get a chance to do a layout with it today. Here's that layout:

I'm Baaack!!:) Sweetheart7

I'm going to add an alpha and a few more wordart pieces and I think I'll be done.

Also, I'm having another CT call! I've posted it at DSA and DST so if you could head over there and bump up the threads that would be helpful. It won't let me do that for some reason:P Here are the different links to the threads:

DST:
    CT call- http://www.digishoptalk.com/boards/showthread.php?t=225709 (I used an old ad, Ariana because I was trying to be fast about it and didn't have a psd of your ad that you made. I hope you don't feel bad I didn't use yours again!!)

DSA:
    Ct call- http://digiscrapaddicts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10943
    Buy my store- http://digiscrapaddicts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10946

Thanks for your help and sorry I haven't been around much. Life has been crazy with the holidays. I really want to start getting my name out there and get some more team members so if you know anyone looking for a team to join please tell them about me!!Smile I've had one person apply this week and I'm hoping to get at least 3-5 more. Do you guys know of anywhere else I can advertise besides DSA and DST? Please tell people about my Buy My Store sale I have going on!! I really want to get at least one of them sold!!Smile Can we make that a goal for this month? Help me sell my store!!

Ok, well, I better run. I gotta get the kids to bed. I'll let you know when I'm done with the new kit!Smile

Megan
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

I'm Baaack!!:) Empty Re: I'm Baaack!!:)

Post  designsbymegan Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:25 am

Don't worry about bumping DST. I just did a new thread.

Megan
    arianag87
    arianag87

I'm Baaack!!:) Empty Digital Scrapbook Place?

Post  arianag87 Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:47 am

I'm not sure if you can advertise there, but it's my FAVORITE gallery - people ALWAYS comment! I can't email a PSD file, that's why I didn't sent it to you that way. It's amazingly difficult to even email pictures through Yahoo. (Yahoo hates me!) I'm glad you're back! Smile
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:03 pm

I'm not sure about Scrapbook place. I'll check it out. I started out digi scrapbooking there though. I'm glad I'm back too:) My oldest is sick today so I might be out this week, but I'll keep you posted.

Megan
    ragmama
    ragmama

Post  ragmama Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:23 am

Aww, am I the one that applied? Very Happy So glad to be joining you - I can't wait to get to know everyone!
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:50 am

Yeap, you were the one that applied:) I'm glad you did!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:28 am