Designs by Megan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Designs by Megan

Designs by Megan Creative Team

2 posters

Hi, everyone!

ragmama
    ragmama

Hi, everyone! Empty Hi, everyone!

Post  ragmama Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:27 am

Hello, ladies! Just wanted to introduce myself - I'm Kristin, and I'm excited to be joining Megan's CT!! flower A little about me...I live in southern Virginia with my husband of nearly nine years and our two daughters - Rachael will be six next month and Amelia (Milly) turned two in December. I feel so blessed to be a stay-at-home mom, and I'm a homeschooler (but not the crazy kind! scratch ) I've been digi scrapping for a little over a year, after converting from paper scrapping...and when I'm not scrapping, cooking, cleaning, schooling, chauffeuring, etc. (whew!) I love to read and knit. I'm a trained birth doula, but don't really have the time to practice right now - it's hard with questionable hours and unreliable babysitters! I'm considering an education in midwifery as well...but that's just a thought/hope for now. Smile

Anyway, that's me! I'm so looking forward to getting to know you all!!
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Hi, everyone! Empty Re: Hi, everyone!

Post  designsbymegan Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:49 am

Hi, Kristin!! I'm so glad you're here!Smile It sounds like your girls keep you busy. I'm totally impressed that you homeschool. I don't think I have it in me. I like my time when the boys are at preschool! So good on you for doing that!

I can't wait to see all the wonderful layouts you come up with:)

Megan

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:18 am