Designs by Megan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Designs by Megan

Designs by Megan Creative Team

2 posters

Howdy Howdy Howdy....!

designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Howdy Howdy Howdy....! Empty Howdy Howdy Howdy....!

Post  designsbymegan Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:29 pm

Hey ladies! I just thought I'd stop by and say hi real quick. How have you been doing? I had to take a trip to Boise last week for medical purposes. My son has Spina Bifida and I was afraid he was having problems with his shunt in his head and fluid on his back. He had an MRI in Boise and everything looked normal so that's good!! I'm hoping to finish up the birthday kit sometime soon!! I wanted to get it out today, but that didn't happen with everything going on. I've extracted some elements and I want you girls to play with them to tell me if they look good enough! I'm still working on bettering my extraction skills. The boys have school on Wednesday so I hope I can get a bunch done then! Wish me luck:)

Let me know what you all have been up to! It's been so quiet around here!! I don't like it! So get talking girls!Smile hehe

Megan
    ragmama
    ragmama

Howdy Howdy Howdy....! Empty Re: Howdy Howdy Howdy....!

Post  ragmama Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:52 pm

Oh wow, I'm glad the MRI went well! Poor little guy, I'm sure that was no fun for him (or you either!)

Nothing exciting happening here. Going out of my mind dealing with a sassy six-year-old. My father-in-law is having surgery in the morning to have a tumor removed from his pituitary...and my mother-in-law was in the hospital all last week with chest pains. So spending a lot of time worrying about them too. I'll be really glad when the surgery is over tomorrow.

I can't wait to see the birthday kit! And darnit, I've been meaning to upload a picture for you for two weeks now. I totally forgot about a pic of the icing smear for you until *after* I'd put all the icing on Rachael's birthday cake...and it's pretty pink anyway, so it may not even work for you. Laughing But just in case you can cut something out and recolor to make it work, here's some icing for you:

Howdy Howdy Howdy....! 032

How are you feeling these days? And tell me when you're due again - my memory stinks! Wink
    ragmama
    ragmama

Post  ragmama Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:53 pm

Wow, that pic is super huge and cut off...maybe if you right-click and grab the link it'll give you the decent version! :p
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:01 am

That picture is great! Thanks! Do you have a picture of the whole cake? Would you mind if I use it or parts of it? Were there flowers on it? I thought I saw a bit of a flower. That might be cute to use too, if you have a close up of any specific parts of the cake. I'm not sure how fast I'll get this kit done now. LOL The papers were so fun and now I'm kind of dragging along with the elements. I'll post the couple that I have. Let me know what you thinking.

Howdy Howdy Howdy....! Nb3uvs

Howdy Howdy Howdy....! 2vufqxl

Howdy Howdy Howdy....! Nbu107

Howdy Howdy Howdy....! 2lw4zgn

Howdy Howdy Howdy....! 346vyg2

The present and frame are extractions I did. I'm still working on the frame so it's not completely done. Let me know what you think!
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:05 am

Oops, some of those are big... Right click on them and view them. They show up normal size there. I don't know why it made them that big.
    ragmama
    ragmama

Post  ragmama Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:16 am

Oh my gosh, those are so cute! I want that frame NOW!!! bounce

I'm sure I have some whole cake pics...there are "flowers" on it, but I use that term loosely. They're more like white icing blobs. Embarassed Those pics are all on my EHD, so I'll get them off and posted for you soon!
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:47 am

Great! Thanks, Kristen!!Smile
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:24 pm

Ok, I need your opinions on this element. I wasn't sure I liked it in the first place, then I recolored it and spend a bunch of time making in "mine" and I'm still not sure if I like it:P What do you guys think?

Howdy Howdy Howdy....! 2vwfrj9

Not sure why it has a blue background, but I obviously need to do a quality check on it! LOL
    ragmama
    ragmama

Post  ragmama Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:23 pm

You're asking the wrong person. HUGE cupcake fan here...my younger daughter is my cupcake, and if it has a cupcake on it, in it, near it, I must have it. Smile
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:08 am

LOL I do remember you saying that:) I guess what I was wondering is if it matches with the other elements so far. Does it look too fake? The other ones look real to me, but the cupcake looks more fake. I like everything to match in my kits so I was just wondering what you guys thought.
    ragmama
    ragmama

Post  ragmama Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:32 am

Well...I'll admit that it doesn't have the realism of the other elements. But being a cupcake, I can't make myself say "take it out"! LOL

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:24 pm