Designs by Megan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Designs by Megan

Designs by Megan Creative Team

3 posters

Vacation TIME!!!!

designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Vacation TIME!!!! Empty Vacation TIME!!!!

Post  designsbymegan Mon May 10, 2010 9:10 pm

Hey everyone!

I know I haven't been around much lately. I'm sorry about that! I recently took over the challenge lead position at Scrapable which has been a lot of fun, but also VERY time consuming. I really didn't think it would be that big of a deal, but it's a big job to make sure everything is working smoothly for the challenges!Razz

So, I haven't had much time for designing. I've been busy with the boys' school and trying to be involved with daily activities for them, too.

This week will probably be filled with preparations for our VACATION!!!Smile Woohooo! I'm so excited! We're going on vacation this friday, May 14th-21st. I have family in Vegas that I haven't seen since my first boy was born so we're going to stay with them for a few days and visit my sister who lives in Vegas too. Then we're going to visit my grandparents in San Diego and go to the Zoo and sea world and the beach... All in a week! Talk about crazy!!

So you have a pretty easy month!Smile I'm trying to finish up the birthday kit I've been working on. I've lost my mojo on the game kit:P UGH! So I hope I'll get it back after our trip!

If you need me, you can get ahold of me by email: megan@meganblethenphotography.com
    or if I don't reply to you after a day, try: designsbymeganb@yahoo.com

Well, I'm tired so I think I'm going to head to bed early.

Megan
    ragmama
    ragmama

Vacation TIME!!!! Empty Re: Vacation TIME!!!!

Post  ragmama Mon May 24, 2010 12:50 pm

I'm so sorry for not being around either. I've just been in a funk all month...haven't scrapped but a handful of pages. I'm actually in the process of narrowing down my CTs, but it's so hard to let go of ANY of them! It's just become more work than fun lately. Embarassed I need to get back into the swing of things - I'm going to be forever behind on my P365!!

How was the vacation?!
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Mon May 24, 2010 9:53 pm

*SIGH* I know what you mean about scrapping being more work than fun. I've been thinking the same thing lately. I'm not entirely sure I'll keep designing. With this baby coming in a couple of months I know I'll be way to busy! But I haven't decided what to do yet.

Vacation didn't go as planned. We got a dog about a month ago and made arrangements for him to stay with a friend of ours, but they have a cat. I didn't think anything about it because I never really see the cat when I'm at their house. It turned out to be a problem so we had to pick him up and stay home. It worked out ok actually. Brynnan got pink eye and an ear infection on Saturday and then Jonas got it Monday. So it was a good thing that we didn't go on vacation. It was rainy and yucky most of the week though so we didn't do much. My husband took the whole week off and it was so nice to have him around all day! They played a lot of video games:P But oh, well! We had a pretty good week.

Now the boys are out of school for the summer so I'm trying to think up fun things for us to do together so I don't go crazy with them being home all day long!

Well, I'm going to head to bed.

Megan
    LaughingSun
    LaughingSun

Post  LaughingSun Sat May 29, 2010 7:09 pm

out for the summer? wow lol... early!

aw, too bad you didn't get to go... but lucky to stay home whent he kids are sick.
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Sat May 29, 2010 8:43 pm

Yeah, it wouldn't have been very fun to be on vacation with sick kids:P

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:54 am