Designs by Megan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Designs by Megan

Designs by Megan Creative Team

2 posters

4 Weeks to go!!

designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

4 Weeks to go!! Empty 4 Weeks to go!!

Post  designsbymegan Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:05 am

Sorry I've been so MIA lately. I've been getting ready for this baby to arrive:) I only have 4 weeks left and at my dr. appt. on Wednesday she said my cervix is softening!! Woohoo! I know that could still mean labor is a ways off, but with my other two boys my cervix was as closed up as it could be until I was induced! So I'm excited I've been having contractions and he's dropped AND now I know my cervix is softening:)

So, needless to say, I will be taking a break from designing for the next few months. I had really hoped to finish up that birthday kit, but I'm not sure that will happen. I think I'm all done with it, I'm just not sure I have time to go over it and do a good quality check. We'll see though.

Oh, I forgot to let everyone know that I applied for a design position at scrapable.net again. I don't know how many of you are keeping up with what's going on there, but it's under new ownership once again. I didn't get accepted, but Jaimee, one of the new owners is going to work with me on my design skills and I could possibly open up a store there in the future!! Yay! I'm totally excited about that!

Anyway, I hope you're all doing well and enjoying your summer!! Let me know if you need anything by email: megan@meganblethenphotography.com

Megan
    ragmama
    ragmama

4 Weeks to go!! Empty Re: 4 Weeks to go!!

Post  ragmama Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:56 pm

I'm sorry for being MIA too...and I hope you're holding your new little one already! Very Happy I've been in a major scrap funk, but trying to get back into the swing of things. Just shoot me an email when you're up and designing and need some help again - kcardwell@gmail.com Smile

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:06 am