Designs by Megan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Designs by Megan

Designs by Megan Creative Team

3 posters

CT Requirements

designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

CT Requirements Empty CT Requirements

Post  designsbymegan Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:40 pm

Ok, here are all the requirements, in case you ever forget, or don't know!Smile

1. 2 layouts a month (if you do more, that's awesome!!Smile)

2. Upload layouts to at least 3 galleries, BoP being one of them.

3. Use at least 80% of my stuff on your layouts.

Also, some other things to keep in mind are, if I ever sell Commercial Use items in my store you need to purchase them.

I'll try to get my new releases to you guys before I put them in the store. It all just depends on how fast I am! If you can complete a layout before I get the item in the store that would be great!! It's not required though. I do want you to use what you download in a timely matter so please don't take too long.

Enabling isn't required but it is appreciated. If you have the time that would be great! If you do this, please post a link to what and where you enabled.

If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to email or pm me!! I'm really flexible and understand that there's more to life than scrapbooking!Smile

Oh, yeah, and let me know if, when you use one of my products there is anything wrong with it!! I'm new to designing so sometimes I do things wrong or draw outside of the lines and don't realize! I'm totally open to suggestions. If something is bad I want to know before I try putting it out there!! Thanks!!
    ragmama
    ragmama

CT Requirements Empty Re: CT Requirements

Post  ragmama Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:54 pm

Okay, just to be sure I've got it straight...do you want two layouts per kit, or any two layouts per month?
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:36 pm

2 layouts per kit you download. If I make more than one kit in a given month I would like you to work on at least one of them, but you don't have to do layouts for both or for all of the kits I make in a month.
    ragmama
    ragmama

Post  ragmama Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:50 pm

Gotcha! Smile
    LaughingSun
    LaughingSun

Post  LaughingSun Sat May 29, 2010 7:27 pm

got it

Sponsored content