Designs by Megan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Designs by Megan

Designs by Megan Creative Team

5 posters

i heart u (a Vday kit)

designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

i heart u (a Vday kit) Empty i heart u (a Vday kit)

Post  designsbymegan Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:41 pm

Ok, it's finished!!! I'm really excited about this kit! I had fun making it and I think it turned out pretty good, if I don't say so myself:) Here's the preview:

i heart u (a Vday kit) V7sk95

I'm going to upload it to 4shared before putting it in the store. I'll be back later with those links. It might be tomorrow before I get them up here though.

Ok, here are the links:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/201682592/2943fbfb/designsbymegan_iheartu_element.html
    http://www.4shared.com/file/201687306/ccbf082b/designsbymegan_iheartu_element.html
    http://www.4shared.com/file/201701838/d2385eb6/designsbymegan_iheartu_papers.html

PASSWORD: vdaykit

Does anyone know how to password protect files on 4shared? I've tried reading about how to do it and I can't seem to get it right. I'm a bit dumb when it comes to techy stuff:P Anyway, you can download the kit right now without a password. If I ever figure out how to get a password to the files I'll come back and post it.

Please let me know what you think of this kit!! Does it need anything else? Are there any stray pixels? I've checked everything, but you know how your eyes can get lazy after looking at something for so long. Hope you guys likey!Smile

Last edited by designsbymegan on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ragmama
    ragmama

i heart u (a Vday kit) Empty Re: i heart u (a Vday kit)

Post  ragmama Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:51 am

VERY pretty!! cheers Finishing up the LOs for the first kit I downloaded, then I'll be right on this one. Smile
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:59 am

Yay!! I can't wait to see them!!Smile
    costa

Post  costa Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:26 am

wow that's great. can i please get the password? I would immediately start

Stephie Very Happy
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:28 pm

So Sorry!! I forgot to come back with the password! Here it is: vdaykit

Thanks!!
    costa

Post  costa Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:35 pm

Thank you Very Happy
    arianag87
    arianag87

i heart u (a Vday kit) Empty VDay Kit

Post  arianag87 Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:45 am

I LOVE these colors. I really like that little bubble wrap stamp thing, too. One request for the future. I'm not good with "matching" stuff. Like I'm not going to put a pink piece of paper and a teal piece of paper together - because I have no idea if they look OK together. (You should see my clothes - jeans everyday because they go with everything!) So, would it be possible to have some papers in the kits that are more than one color? You do lots of solids, but very few patterns. Even just stripes or dots would be helpful, I think. I hope this isn't overstepping, I would never try to insult you in any way.
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:30 pm

I'm so glad you like the colors!! I had a hard time choosing a palette for this kit because there were so many that I liked. Thank you for the suggestion about papers!! I want you to be honest with me because I need to know what others think. I've been trying to work on patterned papers. Solids are so much easier so I love doing those. I'm trying to get more patterned overlays though. The next kit I want to do is a doodle one and I bought some cool overlays and doodles. I can't wait to get going on it. I also want to do a boy kit. If you guys come up with any other kit idea PLEASE tell me!! I'm totally open to suggestions!!

So I will work on putting more patterned papers in my kits. Do you like to have a bunch of different patterned papers with all of having different colors or would you prefer one or 2 patterns with all of the same colors? I've noticed some designers do both ways and I'm not sure which way I like it best.

Megan

P.S. If you think it looks good, go for it!! Don't underestimate yourself! You can always try something and delete it if you don't like it. Also, you can always post a layout here and ask us for suggestions or help!!Smile I love doing critiques and getting them too!
    ragmama
    ragmama

Post  ragmama Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:13 pm

Sorry I didn't finish with the first kit in time to have this one done by Monday. Embarassed I'm downloading now and will start working on them tonight!
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:16 pm

That's fine. I got a lot of layouts from Stephie and I had a friend of mine do one too so don't worry about it.
    ragmama
    ragmama

Post  ragmama Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:48 pm

Just posted two more! I did a little recoloring on one of the hearts...hope that's okay. Smile
    GripDesign
    GripDesign

Post  GripDesign Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:28 am

OMG what a stunning kit! Im going to download it now!
    Hugs Cissi
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:57 am

Great, Cissi!! I can't wait to see your layouts:)
    arianag87
    arianag87

Post  arianag87 Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:38 pm

Sorry, I've been out of town too much...NC for five days, one day home, then to FL for seven days. I'm going home TOMORROW, finally. No more traveling for awhile.

I like to have a few different patterned papers, I think. I certainly don't MIND having the same pattern in several different color combos. And I don't need TONS of patterned papers, I'm happy with just a couple!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content