Designs by Megan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Designs by Megan

Designs by Megan Creative Team

3 posters

Amazing Digital Scrapbooking Race 5 (ADSR5)

designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Amazing Digital Scrapbooking Race 5 (ADSR5) Empty Amazing Digital Scrapbooking Race 5 (ADSR5)

Post  designsbymegan Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:07 pm

Has anyone heard of this contest and would anyone like to join me? I've been thinking about doing it this year, but I'm not sure how much time I have for it. What do you guys think? Anyone want to give it a try? Here's a link so you can read up about it if you want to.

Megan
    costa

Amazing Digital Scrapbooking Race 5 (ADSR5) Empty Re: Amazing Digital Scrapbooking Race 5 (ADSR5)

Post  costa Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:02 am

I do not understand everything there is, because my english is not so great and the program which I translated everything from everything and make a little confused. That sounds very interesting what I mean. Can we do it on a PC or how does it work?
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Amazing Digital Scrapbooking Race 5 (ADSR5) Empty Re: Amazing Digital Scrapbooking Race 5 (ADSR5)

Post  designsbymegan Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Basically, the way I understand it is you sign up as a 2 person team. Each week there is a different challenge at a different website. You have to scrap a layout according to whatever challenge is given before Sunday at Midnight. I think each challenge is given on a Tuesday. Both of the partners have to scrap a layout and get it into the special gallery before Sunday at midnight to qualify to go to the next challenge.

Does that make sense? It sounds like fun, I'm just not sure how time consuming it will be, you know? Yes, you can do it on a PC. You would just use your computer as if you were scrapping, you would just have a weekly challenge to complete.

Megan
    ragmama
    ragmama

Post  ragmama Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:49 pm

I'm signed up! Smile I'll be "racing" with a scrapping friend and hoping I can keep up too. I think I read that there's two challenges a week - SURELY I can do that much!
    designsbymegan
    designsbymegan
    Admin

Post  designsbymegan Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:59 am

Cool, Kristen! I hope it's fun. I think I'm going to pass this time around. You'll have to let us know how it goes!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content